Friday, July 3, 2009

So much to do... so little time!

Tonight, once I'm done with this blog post, I will write thank you cards.

Tomorrow I need to pack for camp, clean the bathroom, clean my room, run by Walmart, go to work, then go to Abby's for 4th of July Celebrations.

Sunday is camp!

Whew. Tomorrow is going to be intense. I cannot oversleep!! I've been doing that quite a bit lately. I'm just not use to the intensity of working two jobs. (AFT and Chick Fil A). I'm so exhausted after work, esp when I work both jobs in one day. Ah yes, why do I have two jobs? College expenses and whatnot. Sigh. I'm so excited about college!

I am officially signed up for IMPACT camp. I am eagerly anticipating this retreat. I decided to go to Impact verses Fish camp for mainly one reason: It's a Christian organization. I want to plug in with other like minded Aggies as soon as I can! I want the fellowship with other believers. I'm going to the first session which is called "alpha" and I have no idea why. BUT!!! Jimmy Needham is going to be our Worship leader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHH! lskdjlskfh I'm so excited about that! He went to A&M. I love his songs, his heart, his passion for the Lord. It's so good to have a worship leader as dedicated as he is.

But I also am stoked about camp this week. It's with a small church and no one my age is going with our camp... but I'm hoping I'll meet some people there. I can't wait to see how the Lord moves in my heart. The worship is what I'm looking forward to most. I love to sing praises to my Saviour!

Last but not least... I got my haircut. I really like it... but... it's not what I asked for. She messed up. I got shorter bangs (like) but she cut off 2 1/2 inches off my hair. That doesn't seem like a lot but I am trying to grow it out and she cut way too much off (dislike). I wanted ut asymmetrical and uneven on one side (like) and I also wanted it to be angled... BUT she didn't do this!!! (DISLIKE). So she cut off way too much to even try to get it angled... ugh. I'll live. 2 out of 3 ain't bad. But it looks cute and she did a good job, she just didn't do superb. Though I will never ever let anyone but my normal lady cut my hair from now on!!

That's all for now folks!

No comments: